HVAC Maintenance Technician
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced individuals to fill HVAC Maintenance Technician positions for the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As the HVAC Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing any/all service requests including items involving HVAC repair. The HVAC Maintenance Technician will also be responsible for accurate and efficient completion of work orders and projects. The HVAC Maintenance Technician reports to the maintenance supervisor and property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Light plumbing, electrical and HVAC repair
· Change bulbs, locks/keys
· Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
HVAC Maintenance Technician Requirements
· Two years onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required
· HVAC/EPA certification required- CPO preferred
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER