We take pride in adding value to each of our communities and building better living for our residents. At the core of our business are our dedicated and enthusiastic Team Members. The face of Radco Residential and acts as the Company's representative by conveying the benefits of our phenomenal communities.
You will interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and is responsible for the entirety of the leasing process. You can expect exceptional pay & benefits, Paid vacations and holidays, Incentive bonuses, 401K match up to 6%, and growth potential. If you are passionate about an opportunity with a dynamic company, then please read below.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Will you enjoy performing tasks related to renting apartment homes including generating traffic, responding to telephone and internet inquiries, greeting prospective residents, touring prospective residents throughout the property and qualifying the prospects?
- You process rental applications, obtain required documents, schedule move-ins and prepare all lease file documents.
- Convert minimum of 30% total traffic to leases.
- You will assist with planning and implementation of community marketing plan to generate traffic. Outreach marketing visits on a weekly basis. Maintain leads and contacts.
- Document all occurrences which need the manager's attention and immediately contact the Regional Manager regarding any emergencies.
- You record resident service requests accurately and in detail to assist the maintenance team in the timely completion of all requests.
- Will you take pleasure in keeping market surveys of competitor rates up to date monthly and visit competitors three times annually?
- Communicate clearly to residents, both verbally and in writing.
- Carry and deliver boxes, flowers, newsletters, correspondence, etc. to residents' apartments.
- You will have a clean and neat Personal appearance.
- You should be able to demonstrates amazing customer service skills by treating residents, coworkers, supervisors, and vendors with respect, answering questions in a calm and open manner from coworkers and residents. Responds sensitively to concerns/complaints and exhibits a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills providing for effective communication with residents, prospects, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc.
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, YARDI?, and RealPage.
- Basic understanding of Federal, State and local Fair Housing laws.
- High school degree required, college degree preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Valid driver?s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- CAM?, ARM? designations are preferred.