The Leasing Manager is to assist the Manager in effectively managing the property. In the manager’s absence, the Leasing Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives as set forth by the company. In addition, the Leasing Manager is responsible for all bookkeeping, preparation of daily and weekly traffic logs and reports as well as accurate reporting of all deposits, vacancies and income/delinquent balances.
· Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, ADA, Fair Credit Reporting Act and all other Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to Multi-Family Housing.
· Maintain accurate resident records, update the Property Manager daily of rents collected and delinquent rents, assist the Property Manager in preparing all notices such as late rent letters, evictions, letters, notice to cure or surrender letters, return check letters, noise complaints etc., and post and deposit all monies received in the office on a daily basis.
· Maintain quality staff communications. Assist the Property Manager in implementing and adhering to Company’s mission, vision and values. Must possess knowledge of all phases of leasing and resident retention programs. Contact and follow up on all lease renewals. Show and close prospects . Answer and handle incoming calls from current residents always offering them excellent customer service.
· Maintain awareness of the market conditions and trends for concessions, contributing ideas to the Property Manager for marketing the property and improving resident satisfaction.
· Assist the Property Manager in updating and maintaining records for move-ins/outs, application status, traffic activity, closing ratios, etc. They will also assist in organizing files, processing all paperwork, and proofreading all leases and letters for accuracy.
· Perform any additional duties the Property Manager or Regional Manager assigns to them.
· Fulfill all the duties of a Leasing Consultant
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills providing for effective communication with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc. and to assist in efficient operations.
· Bi-lingual abilities (written and verbal) may be required based on specific needs of property
· Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, YARDI®
· Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with NAA Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
If this sounds like you:
· Apply now!