WHO WE ARE:
Broad Management Group is a family owned and operated real estate investment and management firm with residential properties throughout the United States. We are a growing firm and as we continue to grow we’re looking for quality people who share our dedication to customer service and improving our residents’ quality of life.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Excellent compensation and benefits
· A robust training program with incredible support from a dedicated corporate office
· Dynamic team of industry professionals with growth potential at all levels
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Broad Management Group is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a 350-unit residential property in the Tampa, FL area.
· Supervise and perform maintenance functions, oversee technicians, and work side-by-side with the Property Manager to make sure the apartments are in move-in condition and residents are happy.
· Complete turns and work orders in a proactive and efficient manner
· Supervise a maintenance staff
· Schedule all contract services and purchase supplies
· Perform routine maintenance tasks including: light duty plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, HVAC
· Possess a positive, can-do attitude and be an effective team leader
· Familiar with federal, state, and local safety regulations, including OSHA, EPA, Workers' Compensation, Hazard Communication, and Fair Housing laws
· Qualified individuals must have at least 3 years’ experience in property maintenance
· Must have a strong HVAC background
· Must be EPA and HVAC certified
· Applicant must have proven ability to properly diagnose and complete required maintenance/repair work
Broad Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time