The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing various maintenance work for assigned KenCrest properties to ensure that they meet consumer and staff needs as well as all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Utilize hand and power tools to perform maintenance duties.
- Make repairs to plumbing, electrical, and HVAC equipment. Perform carpentry work ( doors, windows, and floors).
- Respond as needed to property emergencies.
- Required to wear designated safety footware and / or other safety equipment while working.
- Responsible for fuel purchases and maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies on assigned vehicle. Purchase additional equipment with authorization from the Resource Management Coordinator, as needed.
- Ensure that property meets health and safety regulations
- Ensure that renovations for fire safety are done to code.
- Timely response to work order requests
- Discuss and recommend to Resource Management Coordinator any work order needs for outside vendors for small projects as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Additional licenses, certifications relating to maintenance work; preferred.
- Minimum (3) three years experience in direct maintenance work, general knowledge of all aspects of residential construction and some commercial construction.
- Provide primary tools and equipment necessary to perform work.
- Valid driver's license.
Monday - Friday; Full - time
Hourly rate: $20.25
Location will vary from Residential homes, Business Offices and Children Centers
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.