The Make Ready Specialist reports to the Property Manager and is responsible for establishing and overseeing the make ready operations for the property.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA's Core Values. Those values include:
• Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
• Communicating openly and with integrity
• Embracing opportunities
• Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in scheduling work to be performed with contractors and on-site personnel in vacant and make ready units.
• Schedule and update master make ready in Yardi on a daily basis.
• Maintain open and clear communication lines with the leasing staff regarding move-ins and make ready units.
• Participate in monthly inspections and ground walks; follow-up on all items related to make ready operations.
• Perform move-out inspections to determine damages and charges.
• Perform quality control by inspecting make ready units.
• Schedule occupied go backs.
• Assist in supervising Property Monitors and Housekeepers at assigned property.
• Assist in recruiting efforts for Property Monitor and Housekeeper positions.
• Prepare work schedules for Property Monitors and Housekeepers at assigned property.
• Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
• High school diploma/GED
• Valid driver's license and current automobile insurance required
• Prior supervisory experience preferred
• Yardi experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Must have dependable transportation
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Possess strong customer service skills
• Display a professional image
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must be flexible to change and/or adapt to priority needs for the work day
Physical and Environmental Requirements
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
• This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Visit www.maac.com to apply online.
Drug Free Workplace