An established and growing real estate company is offering a career opportunity for an experienced
Maintenance Technician to work in a 250 apartment community in the University Area in Northeast
Our company’s properties are clean, safe, attractive, friendly communities where our residents love to
live. We have recently taken over this property and are in a very active turnaround. There is a lot of
work to be done!
We are looking for a very hard working, energetic person, who loves to keep a property in good
condition and takes personal pride in making sure everything works and the property always looks good.
This is a position of trust, responsibility, and accountability; and these attributes must be reflected in the
work history of the candidate we select.
The property is located in the University Area in Northeast Tampa. We are looking for a person who
lives close to the area or who is willing to relocate nearby and can be on call for property emergencies.
● Very hard working, responsible person who can take pride in keeping the property clean and in
● Friendly, energetic, and able to relate to different people
● Follows instructions carefully and closely
● Ability to provide outstanding service to residents
● Very organized and able to complete several projects in an organized manner
● Creative problem-solver
● Clean, professional appearance
● Minimum 5 years experience in Multi-Family Property Maintenance
● Extensive experience with carpentry, cabinets, plumbing, electrical, painting, & drywall
● Experience and ability to complete unit turns
● Spanish/English bilingual helpful, though not required
Salary $11.00 to $13.00 per hour to, depending on experience. Health Benefits provided.
To arrange for a confidential interview, email resume with cover letter including salary history and
references (PDF or Word format).
All qualified resumes submitted will be personally reviewed by a manager.