*HERE WE GROW AGAIN* Affinity Waste is a family, faith based and veteran owned company that is looking for great team members.
AFFINITY IS STARTING MULTIPLE COMMUNITIES AND IS LOOKING FOR A NEW SUPERVISOR ON NIGHT SHIFT. MUST BE A DEPENDABLE PERSON THAT CAN COLLECT RESIDENT TRASH AT LOCAL APARTMENT COMMUNITIES. THIS IS STRENUOUS WORK AND FAST PACE. MUST PRESENT A NEAT APPEARANCE.
Night Shift Operations Supervisor:
- Working hours are but not limited to: 3:00 pm -11:00 pm 5 days a week and are off on Saturdays and Wednesdays!!
- Pays is$30,000 - $33,000 a year with a $200 a month gas allowance.
- We offer Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Meeting with managers
- Filling up work vehicles
- Progressive Discipline
- Pulling trash
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Ability to carry 50-75 lb down stairs
- Smart Phone
- Very Reliable Transportation
MUST BE DEPENDABLE AND ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AS WELL AS RANDOM DRUG TEST. ALSO MUST HAVE A GOOD DRIVING RECORD
MUST COMPLETE THE BELOW QUESTIONS:
APPLICANTS, PLEASE MUST PROVIDE YOUR RESUME OR BRIEF WORK HISTORY AND INFO ABOUT YOURSELF.
IN THE COVER LETTER PLEASE LET US KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD BE OUR NEXT EMPLOYEE AND WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE POSITION.
LOOKING TO START EMPLOYEES ASAP.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $33,000.00 /year