Are you tired of Property management or leasing, and need a change?
Chadwell Supply is a successful family-owned business in the maintenance, repair and operations industry and primarily serves Apartment and Multi-Family properties by providing a multitude of supplies and professional services. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail oriented individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Account Manager in our Property Manager Collections divsion! The Account Manager is responsible for customer portfolios of net 30 accounts and for emailing or calling Multi-Family Property Managers regarding delinquent accounts.
SALARY AND BENEFITIS:
Position is Full time, Monday- Friday from 9am- 6pm. Staring pay $14.50/hr and includes such as Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, etc.
• MUST HAVE some property management experience OR leasing experience.
• Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
• Must pass all pre-employment, background check, and drug testing.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate in person or over the phone with vendors, customers, managers and coworkers.
• Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
• Must have the ability to calculate amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
• Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exist.
• Must have broad knowledge and experience in account management and credit risk management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent education required
• Must be able to accurately count and multiply, learn computer program functions and write legibly.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
• Refers complex or unusual problems to supervisor.
• Under general supervision, exercises some judgement in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Chadwell Credit Associates notify or locate Multi-Family Property Managers with delinquent accounts to secure payment by performing the following essential duties:
• Grants extension of credit
• Confers with customer by telephone or email in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment and review terms of sales, payment or credit contract with customer.
• Reviews terms of sale, payment or credit contract with customer
• Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
• Maintains electronic CRM notes of customer interaction and account status on customer account
• Determines when delinquent customer accounts are turned over to the legal department.
• Obtains and mails invoice copies as requested for customers.
• Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payments and disputed invoice.
• Answers account receivables phone inquiries and follows up with appropriate actions.
• Calls and/or emails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to keep accounts up to date.
• Performs other duties as assigned.