Operations Area: Region may vary
Reports to: Sales Manager
Hours: Normal hours vary depending on industry/company functions. Often requires late night and weekend work.
Maintain positive relationships with existing customers and develop new client relationships. Be an active member in various organizations such as HAA, TAA and NAA. Find new opportunities to expand CAMP’s customer base and market penetration.
Sales person must possess outstanding social skills and the ability to communicate in order to increase sales. Must have excellent listening skills, the ability to multi-task, meet multiple, conflicting deadlines and creatively solve problems. Basic user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Identify construction decision makers and construction leads; negotiate contracts and close sales.
- Build positive relationships with existing customers and obtain new leads.
- Know and understand the needs of our top clients including managers and supervisors.
- Apply construction knowledge to assist clients with decision-making and developing good scopes of work.
- Assist estimator/superintendents with job scopes, estimates and production of work.
- Generate competitive proposals and close sales.
- Participate in pre-construction, progress and final job meeting.
- Enhance profits through the use of timely, accurate invoicing and collections.
- Develop good relationships with new customers.
- Create and maintain a customer account database on all levels.
- Review Customer list monthly and determine customer status.
- Assist office/accounting personnel with invoicing and collection of payments.
- Represent CAMP to the industry and at industry organizations/events including HAA, TAA and NAA.
- Write thank you notes to clients after each job is completed.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports and participate in sales meetings.
Positive “Can Do” Attitude Organized
Responsible Pays Attention to Details